Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Thrifting Outfit: Touches of Yellow

I'm a big fan of an easy outfit. For me, that usually means a slightly dressier version of jeans and a tee, like this:

Zebra Shirt, Goodwill; Jeans, Burlington; Cardigan, Gift; Bangles: Antique Shops and F21; Hair Bow, F21; Shoes, Plato's Closet; Bag, TJMaxx Clearance
Sunday was spent visiting the hubby and I's favorite big antique mall and checking out a new Mexican restaurant. Both were great! I scored an awesome bow pin, and the hubby got a crazy looking estate pipe at the antique mall. And the Mexican place was cheap and tasty. :)

It shaped up to be a rainy, but otherwise pretty perfect, day.

Always,
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. I love your shoes! They are a pretty color with your outfit. And antquing and mexican? I did the say thing on Saturday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit. The shoes are great and I love how you put the yellow bracelet in to make the yellow pop. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellow is my favorite color! Love how the small pops of it look with this outfit!

    ReplyDelete