- I am allergic to most metals. I am constantly searching for cute, non-metal jewelry at the thrifts. (I secretly wish I could sport a big, gold-hued men's watch and many layers of Forever 21 necklaces. Maybe my metal allergy is for the best!)
- I don't care for aggressive or unkind thrift shoppers. You've probably seen them. The glove-wearing, elbow-shoving, run-someone-over-to-get-to-that-fake-designer-purse type. Not a fan.
- I am a lover of all things vintage. I've gone through phases (like a particularly enduring train case phase), but I'm always drawn to old, pretty things. :)
- I am kind of a nerd. I was one of the dorky, smart kids in middle school, and I've never quite seemed to shake my inner nerdiness. This is actually fine with me. :) Right now, I'm obsessed with Call of Duty!
- I don't drink alcohol. Just think it's gross. I know, I know. Party pooper!
- I am a Christian. I would never want to alienate anyone who reads my blog by preaching about my faith, but if you want to talk about it, you can always email me!
- I really, really appreciate every single person who reads/follows/comments/etc. You all are the best!
- I used to write the blog Another's Treasure. I made a new blog because I felt like a change, but you can check out my old one for lots more thrifty posts!