Wednesday, April 30, 2014

#Thriftspotting Sun City & Ellenton!



Hey guys! I hope everyone has had a great week so far! I've been sick (again- yuck!) with a cold and sore throat, but otherwise I've been great. :)

Above are some of the non-Jadeite things I've spotted recently in both Sun City and Ellenton. I seem to have a lot of luck finding milk glass and other white Fire King stuff, and it's so much cheaper than the Jadeite versions! I know if I started collecting milk glass too, I would be overrun by glass!!

I also liked the ceramic kitty above, but she was seriously overpriced- like $75 overpriced. I had seen one almost exactly like this one in the Goodwill Outlet bins in Virginia, but Josh talked me out of getting it back then. Someday, I'll have a big, slightly creepy ceramic kitty to my name!

Always,
Amanda



3 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda, I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amanda ,hope all is well with you and your family. love from the uk .lynnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Chris and Lynnie! We are doing well :) Thanks for reading, and hopefully I'll be back here soon!!

    ReplyDelete