Monday, June 2, 2014

An Update! Finally!



Hey everyone! I have been a total slacker with this blog lately. Really, it's a mix of a couple different things. #1: Instagram is so much quicker and easier to use! Follow me and my thrifting adventures @AisAlreadyLoved :) #2: My poor computer is on its last leg, and it usually doesn't work. Poor 5 year old computer! #3: I am so much happier and busier here in Florida than I was when we lived in Richmond! My blog was one of the things keeping me sane up in Virginia, but there are lots of great things about being back home in Florida!

I haven't totally given up on the blog yet- I'm sure once I get a reliable computer and get on a better blog schedule, I'll start back up- but for now, it'll be a little quiet around these parts. Rest assured that me and the hubby are flea-marketing, thrifting, and antiquing our little hearts out still, even if our finds aren't captured here right now.

See y'all soon!

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda, Hope all is well with you and your family. And hope you are still getting some fab deals when you are out and about. Love from the UK
    Lynnie

    ReplyDelete