Saturday, March 12, 2011

An Old Stuffed Panda and a Mini Tea Cup

Vintage Panda; Vintage Japan Tea Cup and Saucer; Both: Goodwill Outlet (<$1)
Although I know my sis-in-law does read this blog sometimes, I can't resist posting about the two little things I thrifted for her last Saturday. Ashley loves pandas and Japanese finds, so these both were begging to be snatched up for her. :)

The little stuffed panda is pretty old- I'd say at least from the 30s or 40s. (Yes, I am aware the eyes are creepy!) And although there was only one set, this little play tea cup and saucer were so cute I couldn't pass them up!

It's always really fun to thrift items for other people. I swear that would be my dream job- like a personal shopper, but a personal thrifter and gifter.

Well, I'm off to work, but hopefully the hubby and I will find some great things this afternoon!!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. AHHHH! I just love the creepiness of that panda. It's very Tim Burtonesque What a neat find! I'm sure she'll love it.

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thats a great vintage panda! Cute find!

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
    Blogger Spotlight: Pearls and Personality
    My Vintage Handbag Line

    ReplyDelete