Friday, September 2, 2011

Thrift Finds: Shells and Beads

Vintage Made in Japan Necklace and Shell Decor: Goodwill Outlet (<$1)
Here are the last finds from this past Saturday's Goodwill Outlet run. :) You can definitely tell these were hurricane finds because of the foggy photos! (I always take photos right when I get home from thrifting, or else I'll forget to!)

The beaded necklace is super long, which is perfect for doubling it. I couldn't wait to wear it- it was featured in the last outfit post!

The hanging shell decor is also pretty neat. I immediately hung it in our balcony, where it survived the storm without even losing a shell!

I hope you have a great Friday. :) I work tomorrow morning, but then it's a long weekend! I don't know about you, but I really need it!!

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Cute finds! I am definitely glad it's the week 5 night closes in a row sucked!

    E :)

    ReplyDelete