Sunday, May 15, 2011

Outfitted In: Black and Bracelets

Shirt, Jeans, Watch: Thrifted; Cardigan, Gift; Sandals, F21; Bag, Alloy.com; Bracelets, DIY and Target
I've been really getting into making bracelets as of late. I would call them "Friendship" bracelets, but I don't think that counts when you make them for yourself! (Although I did make one for my hubby, too.) Anyway, this is last Monday's outfit- before we left on vacation and a much-needed day off for packing and such. This is the first of the scheduled posts while I'm gone, and I'll be trying to have a couple California ones this week as well!

Always,
Amanda

PS: It's my birthday today! Big 2-5!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the cardi! And the new camera takes such great pictures!!
    Happy Birthday!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Happy Birthday!! And I really like the laid back cardigan. Have fun in CA too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Hope you're enjoying your trip!!

    ReplyDelete