Monday, August 8, 2011

Thrift Find: Vintage Hair Curlers :)

80s Hair Curlers, Goodwill Outlet (~$1)
I've been a little obsessed with hair curlers lately. I thrifted a set about a month ago, but it was missing a couple pieces. So when I saw this full set with the cute little case, I had to grab it from the Goodwill bins!

I used them yesterday to curl my hair, and they work so well. :) I love that I can just twirl some up in my hair and leave them in while I get ready. They're much easier (and safer for a klutz like me) than a curling iron!

Have a great Monday, everyone. :)

Always,
Amanda

4 comments:

  1. Hello Amanda,
    Looking at the hair curlers brings me back; I remember using hot curlers to curl my hair.
    Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Lol Paula! When I was younger, I had super curly hair, but now I need curlers to get the look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Hair curlers are so fun! :) Now we need a "before" and "after" post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! Perhaps I will, Sarah! :)

    ReplyDelete