Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Thrift Find: Like a Bottle Thrown to Sea...But Not

Leather-Covered Bottle: Family Thrift ($4)
So, other than the Simple shoes and a pair of sunglasses that may or may not glow in the dark, I didn't find anything else for myself on Saturday. But I did find a couple presents for Josh!

This leather-covered bottle, which probably started its existence as a super-fancy-expensive wine bottle, is something I knew my hubby would love. :) He has a little collection of vintage crystal decanters, and I thought this would look really cool next to them. I was glad when he was as excited about this neat bottle as I was!

I found him a couple other things, but I'm still feeling a little disappointed about one of them that just doesn't want to work...

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. That's cool! I think my hubby would like it too!

    ReplyDelete