Sunday, November 4, 2012

Outfitted In: Red + Gold

Shirt, Jeans, Mocs, Necklace: All Thrifted; Sweater: JCrew Warehouse Sale; Bag: TJMaxx

Yesterday was my first day out of the apartment after two days of being cooped up, resting. I wasn't out for long, though. Just enough for a quick thrift store run, in which I was mostly unsuccessful. But it was great to get a bit of fresh air!

This is the red striped shirt that is just like the blue one I wore the other week. I think I might like the red better...but that might just be because it matches my favorite bag!

I hope you're having a great weekend. :) I'm chilling out and making sure I'm totally better for this coming week, which is sure to be busy for me. Then, it'll be time to see my family!! I'm super excited, so I'm sure this week will go by fast. :)

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment