Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Thrifted Vintage: Mushroom Coasters!

Mushroom Coasters: Goodwill Outlet (<$1)

How awesome are these vintage mushroom coasters?! There are multiple colors, and they stack into a little holder. :) So adorable! And, they look like something right out of the 1970 Penney's catalog I recently thrifted!

Lately, I've been thinking about all the vintage things I'm drawn to. They are generally '60s or '70s things, and I think it's because I like the colors from those decades. :) I was literally going through my 1970 catalog thinking, 'I want that; I love that; that is awesome!' so many times! I'm definitely going to share some photos of the items in the catalog, because everything is so cool. :)

I hope you're having a super week so far!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment