Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Outfitted In: Maroon + Black

Pants, Bag: Thrifted; Sweater: Gift; Shoes: Target; Jacket: F21

This was Sunday's outfit, for a day of dollhouse furniture shopping and a family friend's memorial service. (Hence the darker-than-usual outfit, and sad facial expression.)

The memorial service was for our friend's dad, who passed away at just 55. It really made me miss my family and want to be close to them. It was a beautiful service, though, and it was good to see our friend and be there for him.

On a lighter note, I haven't had much luck at the thrifts/antique shops finding dollhouse furniture, but Dollar Tree is a goldmine. I have lots of $1 furniture in my dollhouse now, and I plan to paint it and make it look cool.

Have a great Wednesday, everyone.

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment