Sunday, May 26, 2013

Outfitted In: Strawberry Sunnies + Black

Sweater, Jeans: Thrifted; Minnetonkas: DSW; Bag: Target; Necklace, Sunnies: from Ireland

This was yesterday's thrifting outfit, for an afternoon of hunting for cool things after a morning of work. I found some neat stuff at the thrifts, though, which made up for having to work this morning! We're talking Bakelite in the Goodwill bins and an awesome 90s bag!

What else? Oh, and these awesome sunnies are from a store called Penneys in Limerick, Ireland! It's not JCPenney's, but a division of the British store Primark. :) It was like a huge, cooler Forever 21! I had to get these strawberry-shaped sunglasses when I spotted them for 3 euro. They had a bunch of other neat stuff, but I didn't have much room left in my bag!

I hope you're enjoying your weekend! Mine is a long one, which is always awesome. :)

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment