Sunday, June 2, 2013

Outfitted In: Floral and Fringe :)

Shirt, Jeans, Sandals: All Thrifted; Unicorn Pin: eBay; Cat Bag: Gift

This is my new favorite shirt. :) It thrifted it last week, and it's the perfect summer shirt! Also awesome? My eBayed unicorn pin and my sweet cat bag that my brother gave me for my birthday! :) I pretty much have the best brother ever!

So yeah. This was yesterday's thrifting outfit, for a day of awesome finds (unicorn stuff! presents for people!) and hanging out with my hubby. :) I love days like that!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda,
    I wonder if it would be ok to e-mail you?
    I have a request regarding the moccasins that you are able to find.Wonder if you would be interested in a parcel swap?
    Lynn from UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can email me :) Already-loved@hotmail.com is my email. I don't know much about mailing overseas, but a parcel swap might be fun!

      Delete