Monday, March 28, 2011

Found: Vintage Market Bag!

Vintage Market Bag, Goodwill Outlet ($2.50)
I almost couldn't believe my eyes when I looked in the purse bin at Goodwill Outlet on Saturday and spotted just what I was looking for!! Sometimes, thrifting seems like magic. To be able to find (and afford) things I normally wouldn't be able to makes thrifting so worth it to me.

Now, if I could just thrift a Nintendo 3DS (soooo awesome!) and this new camera I saw at Wal*Mart that I just LOVE...

Always,
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that was fast!! I love finding the perfect items while thrifting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats gotta be some kind of record timing for scoring an item off of your thirft wishlist!
    I love when the thrift gods send you just what you've been wishing for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. True that :) I couldn't believe it!

    ReplyDelete