Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Outfitted In: Vacation Wear #2

Shirt, Sweater, Jeans, Ribbon (tied around neck, blowing madly in the wind): Thrifted; Sunnies, F21; Converse, JCrew Warehouse Sale; Bag, Fieldguided
This was my birthday outfit, worn on Sunday the 15th, which was also our only sunny day in San Francisco! The hubby snapped this shot for me while we waited in line for our first trolley ride. :) I loved the city, but the hills were crazy! I definitely preferred the trolley to walking, but we had our fair share of that too.

We did go to a couple thrift shops in SF and Reno, but I didn't find many things I could carry back! I'll try to take some pictures of my little finds, though, and I definitely want to talk about the thrifts we visited. Hopefully in a couple more days I will have adjusted back to our time zone and can get that done. :)

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a happy birthday! You look so pretty and happy in this picture ;-)

    ReplyDelete