Monday, May 23, 2011

Outfitted In: Vacation Wear #1

Sunnies, San Francisco Shop; Scarf, World Market; Jeans and Sweater, Thrifted; Shirt, F21;  KSwiss Shoes, Rugged Wearhouse; Fjallraven Bag, Need Supply Co (gift from hubby!)
This is what I wore on our second day in San Francisco. :) It was chilly and overcast, and this outfit was perfect for the weather.

We had such a great time out west, but I am definitely exhausted. I'll have the outfit photos from our vacation for the next couple days, and then I'll work on some thrift shop reviews and other fun stuff like that. :) It's good to be back! I missed you guys!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I love your laid back vaca outfit! Cute and comfy-looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your sunnies :)

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete