Thursday, May 26, 2011

Outfitted In: Vacation Wear- Tahoe to Napa to Home

San Francisco Black Shirt, Dotted Shirt, Jeans: Thrifted; KSwiss Shoes, Rugged Wearhouse; Numbers Tote, Store in San Francisco's Japantown; Slapwatch, Store in Tahoe; Hair Band, Target
This is the outfit I wore the last day of our vacation, which was a very long day! We woke up early, checked out of our Tahoe timeshare, drove to Napa Valley, and explored Muir Woods. Then we boarded a plane for an overnight flight and then two more flights. Whew! I get tired just thinking about all the flights we took!

I love the combo of the black and blue, and of the dots and the numbers print. :) This blue shirt may be my new favorite! Tomorrow I'll start reviewing the thrift shops we visited, so stay tuned. :)

Always,
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Aw, I love, love, love the numbers tote! How cool is that? Man, I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that shirt, tote and hairstyle combo could not get any cuter. loving it.

    xoxo
    http://tinylittlehappies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete