Friday, June 3, 2011

Blythe's Thrifted Outfit: Pink and Blue

Blue Romper, Pink Barbie Skirt, Barbie Purse: Goodwill Outlet (<$1)
I haven't found any new outfit pieces for Blythe for quite awhile, so I used a common style blogger trick and made a new outfit with a romper as a top. :) While I personally couldn't pull off a romper and a bright pink skirt, I think Blythe wears it well!

I hope you have a great Friday, and a nice weekend as well. :) I have to work tomorrow morning, but then I'll be off to the thrift shops!

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Hello Amanda,
    I agree Blythe’s pulls off her new outfit with style. I hope that you find a mess of new treasures thrift store hunting.
    When you have a free minute stop by my blog pour a cup of coffee and sit awhile. My Blog address is www.paulaparrish.blogspot.com
    Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete