Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Outfitted In: Black and Brown and Thrifted (Almost) All Over

San Fran Tee, Penny Loafers, Lucky Brand Bag, Vest: All Thrifted; Jeans, Burlington; Necklace, F21
I wore this on Sunday for a little bit rainy, fun day of estate sale shopping, seeing Bridesmaids, and having lunch with my mom-in-law and sis-in-law. The estate sales were okay- one had nothing great, and the other had a couple things like a peach scarf and an old Zippo lighter. The movie was long, but at times it was fall-out-of-your-seat hilarious! Oh my, I thought I was going to shoot Coke out of my nose a couple times! The food at the Italian place we went to was also very good, and it was the source of two more meals as leftovers. :) Overall, a pretty great day.

Always,
Amanda

PS: Need I remind you to enter the giveaway? Please do! I really want to thank every one of my readers SO much for the support. :)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love the bag- I can't believe you thrifted it! Lucky bags are usually expensive!!

    ReplyDelete