Saturday, August 6, 2011

Detail Shot Saturday: A Gifted Gourd :)

Handmade Gourd Necklace, gift
I feel like I talk about my Grammy on here a lot, but she's pretty darn cool! She not only introduced me to the best thrift shops around Pensacola, but she was the one who first introduced me to thrift shops years ago. (Way before thrifting was something cool to do. Before it was even called thrifting!)

In other words, Grammy is on my wavelength on a lot of things. :) So when she saw this awesome non-metal, handmade necklace a couple weeks before my trip to see her, she got it for me! Needless to say, I love it. It seems to go well with just about my whole wardrobe. :)

Thanks again, Grammy! Love you!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Your Grammy sounds awesome! I wish my grandma liked thrifting! Cool necklace, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete