Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Outfitted In: A Punchline :)

Shirt, Jeans, Bag, Necklace, Flats: All Thrifted
 Sunday, I felt like dressing simply. So I reached for black and white and red all over! (Which is, I believe, the punchline to a couple of jokes. :) Lol.)

I thrifted these jeans at Goodwill the other day, and I'm a little undecided about them. They fit well and they're comfy, but are they long enough? I just can't decide! I might try them rolled up at the bottom next time. :)

I hope your week is going well! It's Wednesday already. :)

Always,
Amanda

PS: If you haven't already, please check out my thrift tips on the Tiny Little Happies blog!
PPS: Happy Birthday, Mom!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I think they are just long enough, mine always seem to hit the ground then they get wrecked. Gotta love a completely thrifted outfit, I wore one today too!

    E :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback :) Yeah, I'm pretty short, so I usually have the too-long problem :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this outfit! The top rocks!!

    ReplyDelete