Sunday, August 21, 2011

Outfitted In: Tassel Print and Navy

Floral Shirt, Button-Up, Jeans, Sandals, Fanny Pack, Necklace: All Thrifted
I was about to fall asleep Friday night when an idea came to me about my fanny pack.  By removing the belt and adding a normal purse strap, I can wear it like a cross-body purse. Heck yes! 

I'm so excited to have a way to use it in all its tassel-printed glory. You know, without having a pack on my fanny.

This navy button-up is newly thrifted, and it's so comfy! I love the white stitching, and the faint nautical feel to it. And yes, this is yet another outfit with my floral shirt. What can I say? I love it!

I'm looking forward to a relaxing Sunday with my hubby. :) I hope yours is a happy one, too!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Wow you actually made it wearable congrats! Enjoy your Sunday mine is already over :(

    E :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Em! I know, I couldn't believe it when it worked :)

    ReplyDelete