Friday, August 26, 2011

Thrift Finds: For the Thirteen Year Old Boy in All of Us

Everything, Goodwill Outlet (~$1)
I usually find a thing or two for the hubby while I'm thrifting, but a couple weekends ago, I hit the guy find motherload! As you can see, his interests still include video games, characters from childhood, and action figures. :) (I have to admit that I like these things too!)

I hope, when we have kids, that they enjoy these kinds of finds as much as we do. It's so much cheaper buying toys at Goodwill Outlet than the toy store!

Happy Friday!!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Hello Amanda,
    Oh, yea thrift stores are a great place to find toys for big kids and little kids. Have a great weekend.
    Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice you found your hubby some goodies. I remember sitting around with my brothers playing nintendo 64 watching them "clock" the games!

    E :)

    ReplyDelete