Saturday, September 24, 2011

Detail Shot Saturday: The Blues

Cardigan, Shirt, Necklace: All Thrifted
Blue is definitely one of my favorite colors (right after green), so I love wearing it. It just seems like a happy color to me, which is strange because for most people 'the blues' would be a bad thing. :)

This leather and glass necklace was a favorite thrifted find from my trip to Pensacola a couple months ago. It seems very beachy to me, with the glass beads and sea colors. Perfect for the last weekend of summer.

While I'm a fan of long, warm days and blockbuster movie season, I'm glad that Fall's here. :) It's just about my favorite thing about living in Richmond. (Other than the hubby, of course!)

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to the opposite, I want warmth! You look lovely in blue.

    E :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! When it's super cold, I'll be wanting warmth too :) And thank you :)

    ReplyDelete