Friday, September 23, 2011

Thrift Finds: Hand Knit Colors

Hand Knit Scarves, Goodwill ($1 each)
I love, love, love these two hand knit scarves I found at the local Goodwill the other day. :) The pink one is so super-bright and thick. It'll be perfect for upcoming cool days. The striped one is also fun, with all the neat colors and the handmade quirky touch. For a dollar each, these can't be beat!

Happy Friday, everyone. :) I work tomorrow morning, but then I'll be off to the thrifts! I might even do a little bit of DIY craftiness this weekend!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Cute scarves! I have quite a few but I never wear them. It doesn't really get super cold here.

    E :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that feeling, Em, cause I used to live in Florida where it's never really cold :) Here in Virginia, I'll get some use out of them!

    ReplyDelete