Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Outfitted In: Pandamonium

Panda Shirt: F21; Jeans, Bag: Thrifted; Necklace: DIY; Shoes: Missoni for Target
Sunday, we had a quiet day of estate sale shopping and hanging out at the apartment. (The hubby had to study for a test all day, and I was having a sneezing fit...)

This loose, soft tee was perfect for a lazy Sunday. Plus, it has pandas on it, which matches with my new Xbox360 gamertag nicely. :) (Email me if you want to play Call of Duty Black Ops! I'm pretty bad, but it's fun!)

Also of note: I was able to snag a pair of Missoni for Target flats at my local store the other day! They're pretty much sold out everywhere, so I felt pretty lucky to find a pair in my size. :)

Have a good one!

Always,
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Panda love! I don't remember the last time I played a video game ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My allergies have been going bonkers too!! But I had to just face the facts it was a cold:( Boo.

    Anywho, I am loving this cute outfit and the pretty handbag to go with it:)

    ReplyDelete