Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thrift Finds: Here, Kitty Kitty

Vintage Cat Stuffed Animal; Wooden Cat Toy: Goodwill Outlet (~$1)
Ever since little Moxie cat came into our lives, I've been on the lookout for kitty things. I couldn't help but fall for this cute 80s stuffed cat, which I promptly hand washed so it's as good as new. :)

The strange, holey wooden device is actually a cat toy! I recognized it from an infomercial, and I knew I had to get it for Moxie. You just put little toys and treats in the various holes and the kitty goes wild trying to get them out. She loves it, and you can't beat less than a buck for hours of kitty entertainment. :)

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Cute kitty finds! My cat is a jerk 99% of the time but have a piece of wool and he turns into a kitten all over again.

    E :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Em :) Yeah, little Moxie is doing cute little kitty things most of the time, but she definitely has her moments of being trouble!

    ReplyDelete