Friday, September 9, 2011

Outfitted In: Grey Like the Sky

Shirt, Jeans, Bag, Necklace, Bangles: All Thrifted; Saltwater Sandals, eBay; Hair Pin, Target
Monday made for a very overcast Labor Day, which I loved. :) There's nothing like clouds to cover the sun's hot rays and wind to keep things cool. It made me excited for Fall, for sure!

Befitting of the weather, I wore this comfy grey shirt with a faux pearl tassel necklace. To feel like myself, I had to add the little pop of color from my collection of yellow bangles, though!

It's been a rainy week here in Richmond, but it's Friday! I'm so looking forward to the weekend. :)

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Hello Amanda,
    I love the yellow bangles. Have a awesome weekend.
    Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pop of yellow! I'm so happy it's the weekend!

    E :)

    ReplyDelete