Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Outfitted In: Blue and Grey...and Kitties!

Scarf, Jeans, Flats, Bag, Bracelets: All Thrifted; Sweatshirt: F21
This kitty bag was one of my finds from my trip to Pensacola this summer. I believe I promised my Grammy that I wouldn't use this silly bag as a purse...whoops! I just love it, though. :)

Speaking of love, I can't wait to go back to Pensacola in December! I'll get to see lots of family, and we'll hit up some great thrift spots! Win, win, win. :)

Also, this scarf is the softest thing ever. I've been on the hunt for super cozy scarves that can double as a blanket on the plane.

Can you tell I can't wait for Christmas?! Lol. :) At least I'll have tomorrow, Friday and Sunday off this week! (I'll probably start packing for my trip...)

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Aw! You look so cute! Kitty bag=awesome btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I mentioned your bangs are awesome? Yup.

    ReplyDelete