Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Lights and a Moose

Thursday evening through yesterday evening, I had a very unpleasant bug that kept me home and in misery for a whole 24 hours. :( I'm not sure what I came down with, but I'm guessing it was something I ate. Add that to cramps, and it wasn't the best-ever day.

On a happier note, I'm so glad it's finally December. :) Christmas decorations have admittedly been up in our apartment for awhile, but I thought I'd share a couple photos since it's nearing Christmastime!


I didn't put up our bigger Christmas tree, mostly because my little desk is now where the tree was in past years. But I did manage our stockings, some lights, and a tiny tree. :) Christmas decorations make me happy.


I hope you enjoy your weekend!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you were ill. At least you have those lovely decorations to cheer you up.

    ReplyDelete