Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Colorful Vintage Gift

Vintage Metal Glasses: Gift from Grandma C
I was so surprised- and excited- to get these colorful vintage cups from my Grandma C for Josh and I's three year anniversary! They are such a thoughtful gift that I honestly love. :)

My favorite things about them are the wonderful colors, and the fact that my mom drank out of ones just like them when she was a kid. Josh's favorite is the blue cup, which is the same shade as his Mustang, and I love the bright pink and the dark green. :)

They're so pretty that I just want to look at them all the time! Thank you, Grandma C. :)

Always,
Amanda

PS: Sorry for the later-than-usual post...I'm home sick, and I just completely forgot to post! I went to the doctor and got some medicine, so I should be feeling better really soon. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the colored glasses....so pretty! Hope you feel much better soon! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Aren't they lovely? The colors are so perfect!

      And I am finally starting to feel better. :)

      Delete