Thursday, January 12, 2012

Florida Thrift Find: Vintage Pendleton

Vintage Pendleton Backpack: Waterfront Rescue Mission in Pensacola ($5)
Well, I am finally feeling better after being sick since Christmas! On that note, I actually remembered to write my post on time. :)

Anyway, here's my other favorite Florida find: a vintage Pendleton wool backpack! I am a huge fan of Pendleton, though I can't even begin to afford their new things. Luckily, I've found vintage items while thrifting for much less than retail!

One thing I hadn't found at the Richmond thrifts was a Pendleton bag of any sort. My dream find is a neat wool purse, with blues and yellows and a cool design. But this backpack was a pretty awesome find for five bucks! I seem to be having a thing for backpacks lately. :)

I hope you all have a great day!

Always,
Amanda

1 comment: