Sunday, January 29, 2012

Outfitted In: Grey and Gold

Jeans, Necklace: Thrifted; Shoes, Cardigan, Bug Pin: JCrew Warehouse Sale; Shirt: Target Clearance; Bag: DIY
Yesterday's weather was the opposite of last Saturday's: lovely and sunny! I spent the afternoon going through the Goodwill bins and searching through the other thrift stores. :)

I found more cool things that I have in months, so I can't wait to show them all to you this week! I found something really awesome for Josh, some vintage goodies, some mustard-hued things, and more. :)

As for this outfit...it was made up of whatever wasn't in the hamper. Do you have those days, when you realize that all your go-to clothes are dirty? Come to think of it, I should go do some laundry! Have a great rest of your weekend!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Pretty!! I'm still loving that bag. I need to get myself to a craft store and make me one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super easy to make- you totally should!

      Delete