Friday, January 6, 2012

Thrift Finds: An E-Panda

Electronic Panda: Goodwill Outlet (~$1)
We saw a huge one of these electronic pandas at Waterfront Rescue Mission in Pensacola, but it was too big to bring home. Naturally, when I saw this baby one in the Goodwill bins, I had to get it and see what it did. :)

Alas, the batteries are dead, and the ones I thought I had at home are nowhere to be found! (Don't you hate that? I need to have a huge stockpile of batteries...)

For now, this little guy lives on our shelf, and hopefully won't turn out to be psycho when we put the batteries in!

Have a great Friday. :)

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha... that's too funny! it reminds me of that old 'treehouse of horrors' episode of 'the simpsons' where the krusty doll is set to "evil" instead of good. be sure to check your good/evil switch! ;)

    chrissy
    http://www.mydearwatsonblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I was thinking of too! This panda definitely looks like it has the capacity for evil lol!

    ReplyDelete