Saturday, January 7, 2012

Detail Shot Saturday: New Favorites

Necklace: JCrew, Gift; Sweater: F21, Gift Card; Shirt: Thrifted
I'm in love with these two new wardrobe pieces!! This necklace is definitely my new favorite- it just seems to add class to any outfit.

And my new little mustard is so soft and cuddly that I wore it every day last weekend! I'll probably have to put effort into not wearing it every weekend. :)

With a lingering cold and work this morning, I'm not sure I'll get much thrifting done today. (Oh, who am I kidding, I'll probably still hit Goodwill Outlet...)

I also got my thrift finds from Florida in the mail the other day, and I can't wait to show you the great things I found there!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. looking forward to those florida finds... =)

    chrissy
    http://www.mydearwatsonblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is tres chic!! :) Can't wait to see all the fun things you thrifted in Florida.

    ReplyDelete