Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tiny Treasures: The World's Fair, a Butterfly and a Cross

World's Fair Pin, Butterfly Clip, Cross Pin: Good Samaritan

I think I can say that I'm now a pro at thrifting teeny tiny things! Thus, my new blog feature: Tiny Treasures. :)

This week's include some pretty neat finds from a bag of old jewelry I thrifted at Good Samaritan for two bucks. (Um, and a piece of astro turf from Goodwill Outlet as a background...)

The New York World's Fair pin is super neat! It's really small, but when I looked closely and saw what it was, I was glad that I got the bag of random jewelry. Apparently, that year's fair was focused on the future, which is why the futuristic buildings are on the front. :) Neat!

The little butterfly reminds me of growing up in the 90s. I had so many butterfly clips like this! This one is small enough to not be too out-there for 2012 me. :)

The little cross pin is pretty awesome, too. It is an easy way to wear a cross while still being able to wear necklaces!

I hope your week is going well!

Always,
Amanda

1 comment: