Sunday, July 22, 2012

Outfitted In: Green + Yellow

Shirt, Vest, Bag, Necklace: Thrifted; Jeans, Sandals: Rugged Wearhouse

Yesterday afternoon after work, the hubby and I went on a thrifting adventure! We not only found a lot of new Baby-sitter's Club books, but he found some cool guy things, too. :)

I'm continuing on my quest to read all of the BSC books in a row, which has been a lot of fun! I'm on #5, after finally finding a copy at a used bookstore. :)

We're off to have a fun, relaxing Sunday!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Baby Sitters Club=All Kinds of Awesome!!

    My silly mother sold my whole collection at one of her garage sales a few years back, needless to say, I was not too pleased!

    Can't wait to re-build it for when my girl gets older! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is super fun finding and re-reading them all! They are a little silly, but I'm still enjoying reading them. :)

      Delete