Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Outfitted In: Hearts + Cats

Shirt, Jeans, Vintage Coach Bag: All Thrifted; Pin: DIY; Flats: Burlington; Sunnies: Bealls Outlet

And.....I'm back! I had such an awesome time seeing family in Florida. :) It was seriously great to see everyone and bask in a little Pensacola, Florida, sunshine!

We were super busy, so this was the only outfit shot I fit in- from my last day before flying home. (Thanks for taking it, Mom!) I spent this past Monday dropping off my mom at the airport to catch an earlier flight, thrifting with my Grammy and Grandpa, eating some Krystal burgers, and then catching an evening flight back to Virginia.

I only thrifted one thing on my trip, but I'll definitely share it with you guys on Friday. :) I have some fun pictures from Florida for Insta-Thursday tomorrow!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment