Monday, January 14, 2013

Thrifted Vintage: Santa Loves Cats!

Vintage Stocking: Goodwill Outlet (<$1)

While I know it is a long time until next Christmas, I couldn't help getting this vintage stocking for Moxie! How adorable is it!?! I especially love the little cats at the top, which I didn't even notice until I got it home. :)

Like I said yesterday, I came up pretty empty-handed this weekend, but I do have a couple more things to share. And then I leave for Florida on Friday for a long weekend! I can't wait to be in Pensacola with my mom, aunts and uncles and cousins, and grandparents! :) I'm pretty psyched!

So this might be a pretty quiet week/ weekend here on the blog, but I'm sure I'll have plenty to make up for it next week. :) Have a great Monday, everyone!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment