Saturday, May 11, 2013

Three Years Ago, I Thrifted...

Insulator: Estate Sale

Hey everyone! As you read this, I'm headed off to Ireland with my parents and hubby. :) I am super, super excited!!

I have some fun posts scheduled for while I'm gone, including some of the things I've thrifted this week in May during the past couple years. :)

On the 13th, there will be an awesome guest post by my Grammy about her history with thrifting! It's pretty awesome to have your Grammy write a blog post for you. :) She's a great writer, and it's a cool post, so be sure to check it out! Love you, Grammy!!

So...back to this post. During this week in 2010, Josh and I headed to one of our first estate sales, where we scored this awesome blue insulator! This pretty item lives in our kitchen window, and it looks so pretty when the light shines through. :)

Have a great day!
Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment