Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Thrift Finds: From Ireland :)

 
 
The first thrift shop we found was in Blarney, near the Blarney Woollen Mills: "Vincents" Charity Shop. :) We stopped in for a couple minutes, and I found two things: a pendant for 50 cents euro, and boat shoes for 7 euro. I ended up wearing the boat shoes most of the trip- they were perfect for Irish weather!

 

The other thrift shop we found was in Waterford, near the Waterford Crystal Factory: Irish Cancer Society. I liked the cool window displays, and I found a unicorn there! It was a mere 50 cents euro!


It was really fun to thrift in a different country. What struck me the most was how similar the items for sale were to things you'd find here. For example, the DVD section was the same ones you'd see at Goodwill!
I hope everyone's having a great week so far. :) I'm still adjusting to the time difference back in Virginia, but otherwise everything's good!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment