Saturday, June 22, 2013

And, I'm off!




I got an exciting new camera this past week! It was on super-clearance at Target, but it's really awesome! One of the features it has is color-detection, where it automatically chooses all the reds, blues, or yellows in a photo and makes everything else black and white. :) I'm excited to have some great photos on the blog very soon! (I promise I won't over-use the cool features!)

Well, I'm off to Texas bright and early this morning to visit my aunt and uncle and meet my new baby cousin! The blog will be quiet for a couple days while I'm out of town, but be sure to follow my Texas adventures on Instagram @AisAlreadyLoved :)
 
I'll be back on Monday night, so I'll see y'all next week! Have a great weekend!
 
Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment