Monday, June 17, 2013

Outfitted In: Gold and G's

Shirt, Jeans, Bag: All Thrifted; Pendant: Lawrence; Saltwater Sandals: Amazon

This was Saturday's thrifting outfit, which is very similar to a recent outfit I wore. But hey, I changed up the necklace and my hair! So, different, right? :)

What else? Oh yeah, I sported my awesome 'G' pendant from Lawrence  that I hadn't worn in awhile. Wearing it reminded me of its awesomeness, and I went back to the Web site yesterday to look at them again. And they had an 'A'! I totally ordered it! Soon, I'll have an awesome A necklace, too. :) I love initial stuff.

We spent the rest of the weekend at my in-laws for Father's Day, which was pretty laid-back and fun. :) There was homemade food eating, front porch singing, and cigar smoking for the guys. It was a pretty good way to celebrate the holiday, although I was definitely missing my dad!


Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment