Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Outfitted In: Stripes + Pink

Shirt, Jeans, Cat Pin: All Thrifted; Saltwater Sandals: Amazon; Bag: Nordstrom

This was Sunday's outfit, for a relaxing day of estate sale hunting, record player finding, and cleaning. :) It was fun just hanging out with my awesome hubby and enjoying the day with him.
Also, did I mention how much I love my Brahmin bag? 'Cause it's amazing! I decided to downsize my bag collection, and this is my new 'wear with everything' bag, instead of switching out so much. :) And it was on super-clearance! (It is, admittedly, pretty bright!)

I've been wearing the heck out of my Saltwater Sandals, too. I'm glad I finally broke down and got some off of Amazon, because I still haven't seen any at the thrifts! After we move back to Florida, I'll definitely be investing in a couple more pairs of them. :)

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment