Thursday, January 2, 2014

Insta-Thursday: A Florida Christmas :)



 We had such a great Christmas! It's so nice to be here in Florida, close to family. :) My brother Andrew was able to come down from Texas, too, which was awesome! He got me a mustard yellow Cambridge Satchel, which has barely left my side since Christmas day. :)

It was also great having my aunt, uncle, and baby cousin here from Orlando! They are so fun, and having a little baby around on Christmas was really sweet. :)

My Grammy and Grandpa also came down from Pensacola, and it was great spending time with them, too! I love the picture of me and Grammy above, and I got a great picture of Grandpa and Andrew, but I forgot to Instagram it!

I hope everyone had as wonderful of a Christmas as I did. :) I feel so blessed!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment