Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Favorite Finds of 2013 :)



This year, instead of a million photos to scroll through, I made a short video of my favorite Instagrammed finds of 2013. :) There are Ray Ban sunnies I scored for five bucks, CDs that bring me back to my high school and college days, some Jadeite, an Uglydoll and more! I had a pretty great thrifting year. :)

Some of these things I sold at our garage sale in Richmond, so it is kind of nostalgic looking through them again! My favorite things I've found might be the cool unicorns...or the Jadeite!

My year overall was pretty great, too. This year brought a lot of changes, including moving back to my home state, which I've wanted to do since I left it! Although the thrift stores where I am in Florida aren't the best, there are some great ones not too far from here. :) And 2014 will bring new jobs for me and Josh, hopefully a new house, and so much more! Bring on 2014!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment