Saturday, April 23, 2011

Estate Sale Treasure: How to Tell if the Sun's Shining

Vintage Barometer, Estate Sale ($2)
At the awesome estate sale last Sunday, I picked up this little guy for a mere two bucks! When we got home and spread out our treasure, the hubby mentioned that it's a barometer. I'm not sure it works, though, since the one day it rained since I got it (yesterday) it still said 'fair'. But I don't mind. It can serve as a reminder that despite the day's troubles, my life is pretty darn good. :)

Have a great Saturday!!!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. i am loving the charming font on that barometer and your positive attitude about it. great post!

    xoxo
    http://tinylittlehappies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chrissy! The font is probably one of my favorite things about it too :)

    ReplyDelete