Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Thrifted Outfit: New Finds and Sunshine

Ray Bans, TJMaxx; Jeans, Burlington; Feather Necklace, F21; Shoes, Plato's Closet; Shirt, Cardigan, Bag, Ship Necklace, Thrifted
This new bag I got at Goodwill Outlet on Saturday has the perfect hippie-on-the-move vibe. Its a great size and shape for weekend adventures, for sure. Another newly thrifted item I wore Sunday (when this photo was taken) was my purple cardigan. You can't tell too well from the picture, but the edges are scalloped! It has such a sweet look and feel, and I had been looking to add some purple to my closet. Well, that's about all I have for now. I haven't been having the best week ever, so here's to hoping the rest goes by fast!

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Cute cardigan- I love the color! I hope the rest of your week goes better!

    ReplyDelete