Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Outfitted In: Black and Boats

Boat Print Shirt, F21; Cardigan, Gift; Jeans, Brooch, Necklace, Bag, Scarf (on bag): All Thrifted; Sandals, Clever Nettle etsy
The hubby and I went to brunch at a restaurant called The Boathouse with his family on Sunday, so of course I had to wear my boat-print shirt. :) I also love my new sandals from the Clever Nettle etsy shop! I've always admired the items in the shop, but I usually can't afford much. Then these sandals showed up on the Clever Nettle blog in my size and price range, and I knew they had to be mine! They are so comfortable and easy to walk in- especially for having a little bit of a wedge to them. And goodness knows this short girl can use a little bit of height. :)

Sunday was such a pretty, sunny day compared to the day before. (As you can probably tell by the quality of the outfit pictures compared to Saturday's!) I always love it when the hubby and I can spend time together, and Sundays are our days. :)

I hope your week is going well so far!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I too love looking at Clever Nettle's shop, but I try to keep my purchases per item under $20. But still those are cute sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean- I pretty much keep all etsy purchases well under $20, but these were just $20! I almost couldn't believe it :)

    ReplyDelete